Review your website Search Engine Optimisation:
A 7 step simple process to make sure you’re making the best of your website
Our 7 step process will guide you through to SEO clarity
Imagine having the knowledge that you know your website has been checked for SEO?
Imagine learning how to check your website SEO so you can do it yourself in the future?
Now you don’t have to imagine! Now it can become reality!
Search Engine Optimisation or SEO is a term that can strike fear into the heart of anyone tasked with managing a website, whether it’s your own, your business, your team’s or your employer’s website.
Fear no more – It’s not as scary to tackle as most make out. Once you know the theory of the basics and implement the theory onto your website, your website visitors should improve week on week; and not just visitor numbers, but converting visitors!
We know that it can be frustrating to find straight forward advice and training to learn about the basics of SEO.
We learnt the hard way; Hours of searching for answers, checking what we had found was correct (as there is a lot of conflicting advice out there) and then searching for methods and best practices to implement SEO on several websites.
Now we’re sharing this knowledge with you in a quick course, so you don’t have to trawl to find the answers!
Your website easily primed by you to start ranking for the keywords you want it to! Imagine that!
Following our simple step by step process, you will be able to review and assess your website, research keywords and use simple best practices to optimise your website for the search engines!
Page Headings That Convert Views to Clicks
Images Set To Show Up In Searches
Don't Be Baffled By SEO Terminology Ever Again!
Learn SEO Best Practices and Techniques - The Easy Way!
What the course will give you
What you will learn and how you can use it!
- How to give your pages great
URLSthat search engines will love!
- How to select the best headings for your website pages
- When and where to add sub-headings
- How to optimise Images to use on your website
- Why you should submit your website to search engines
- How to conduct easy keyword research
- How to create a keyword strategy for getting your website seen on search engine results
And much more!
- Website Audit – How to find out where you currently are
- Keyword research and content strategy – How to find out where you want to get to, and which words to use
- SEO plugins for WordPress websites – Which to use and how to use them
- Page Headings – What to add and where to get search engines to see your content
- Image Optimisation – How to make your website images work in your SEO strategy
- Content Strategy – How to take what you found out in keyword research and use this to create an ongoing strategy
- Submitting your website to search engines
Who is this course for?
- Anyone baffled by SEO!
- If you have a website and you want to start getting it to rank better for your target keywords
- If you have a website and you want to check that you’re carrying out SEO best practices
Who wouldn’t benefit from taking this course?
- Anyone with extensive SEO experience
- Anyone who doesn’t want to put a little time into improving their website
- Anyone who expects to reach rank #1 on Google straight away (Like yesterday – good things can take a little bit of invested time)
If you’ve reached this far down the page, then I think you might still be interested in this course?
Sign up today to gain all the benefits of simple and easy SEO best practice and then carry it out for yourself now and in the future, rather than paying an agency to do it for you!
You're only a click away
from having the ability to check your website SEO for yourself and ensuring that your website is getting seen by better visitors…
Click Here to buy the SEO Spring Clean Course NOW!